- Product Name: 3/16" SAE Double Flare Tool With Mini Tube Cutter
- Stock No.: C0134
- Easy and fast to use for producing high quality SAE 3/16" flares.
- Compact design can be used in a tight area to make/repair a brake line.
- Visible centre hole for a easy operation and assess the flares.
- Removable handle allowed flaring dies can be mounted in a bench vise.
- Compact design mini tube cutter for use in a restricted space on small O.D. pipes.
- Hardened steel blade cutting copper, aluminium, brass and plastic pipe/ tube. (suitable for Bundy Tube)
- Cutting Capacity: 1/8" - 5/8"O.D. (3mm - 16mm).
- Position bolt included.
- Lubricating grease included.
- Operation instruction included.
- FREE EXPRESS SERVICE AUSTRALIA WIDE!
- Caution: If the locking screws are not tight enough then the pipe will be pushed back during the flare process and incorrect flares will occur.