- Product Name: 3/16" (4.75mm) DIN Metric Bubble Flaring Tool
- Stock No: T0819
- Easy and fast to use for producing high quality DIN bubble flares on 3/16" (4.75 mm) bundy tube.
- Compact design can be used in a tight area to make/repair a brake line.
- Visible centre hole for a easy operation and assess the flares.
- Removable handle allowed flaring dies can be mounted in a bench vise.
- Position bolt included.
- Lubricating grease included.
- Operation instruction included.
- Caution: If the locking screws are not tight enough then the pipe will be pushed back during the flare process and incorrect flares will occur.