- Product Name: 8" (200mm) Inline Duct Exhaust Fan With Step-less Speed Controller & Carbon Filter
- Professional Manufacturer supply product worldwide.
- High performance & static pressure to overcome the resistance caused by long ducting.
- Backward curved impeller to ensure a quitter operation.
- Moisture resistant great for use in a damp environment.
- Extended collar and lip for easy duct installation.
- balanced motor with permanently lubricated ball bearing for vibration-free operation.
- Dial step-less speed controller will get variable speed router control.
- Removable duct ends with lockable tabs for easy maintenance.
- Suitable for domestic, commercial and industrial application with CE and RoHS in Australia standards.
- Size: 8 inch (200mm)
- Voltage: 220V-240V
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Power: 132W
- Speed: 2310rpm
- Air flow: 900m3/h
- Noise Level: < 40dB
- Max Ambient temp is 40°C/104°F
- Protection Grade: IPX4
- Air Carbon Filter
- Environmental friendly virgin activated charcoal layer.
- 50mm thickness carbon layer for high performance of absorption.
- Factory packing use a vibration table to maximize the amount of carbon in the filter while also minimizing movement during transport.
- Inner and outer mesh provide >50% open area allowing more air flow.
- 99.9% effective odor control absorbs and traps pollutant molecules from your air not only odors but also mold mildew and other unhealthy contaminants keep your grow room environment supremely clean.
- Can be used as intake or exhaust filter.
- Built-in flange fit most centrifugal inline or laminar air flow fans on the market.
- Vortex cone based design allows quieter air flow.
- Elastic poly cotton pre-filter included for initial large contaminant removal before the air hits your carbon.
- 8" carbon filter CFM 950