- Product Name: 45° & 37° Professional Double Single Flare Tool Kit
- Stock No.: T0505
- The most popular model from our professional manufactory supplied worldwide same as the most pricey brand.
- The most reliable flaring tool set allowed finish flares in a quick and easy way with a professinal job.
- Flares can be SAE, DIN and AN,JIC standards meet ADR standards.
- Perfect for 45° & 37° copper, steel and stainless steel brake and transmission line.
- 45° Dies size: 3/16" (4.75mm), 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" tube size.
- 37° Dies size: 3/16" (4.75mm), 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" tube size.
- Solid blowcase for easy carry on.
- Operation instruction included.
- 1. The end of the pipe must be cut square.
- 2. The outside edge of the pipe must be chamfered approx. 0.25x45°.
- 3. The bore of the pipe must be de-burred.
- 4. If the pipe is plastic covered, it must be removed for 3mm from the end of the pipe to be flared.